Brand AmbassadorApply Now
Are you a health nut that is passionate about Juicing and inspiring others through your healthy lifestyle? Are you ready to make an impact on other people’s lives? Are you able to spread awareness to our core audience/customer base? Are you interested in introducing new organic products to your social media audience that can take your channels to the next level? If your answer is YES then you may be the perfect One Life Raw Juice Bar Brand Ambassador!!
What is a One Life Ambassador?
One Life Ambassador is a “health nut” that works with our brand partners, builds and increases sales volume, heavily into social media and is considered to be highly respected with a strong influential presence in the community. Our Ambassador is expected to be fitness enthusiast with high quality content on their social media and an audience that matches with One Life’s target market.
One Life’s overall goal is to bring awareness and knowledge to others by educating and inspiring them to be their healthiest self. “Make a Healthy Choice Today”
How do I become a One Life Ambassador?
After you submit your application, we will review your resume and social media presence to see if you’re the right fit for the Ambassador program.
- Represents our company in a positive way
- Generates and promote public interest in our brand name and products
- Provides complete information about our brand
- Communicates with the media
- Establishes and grows audience following
- Builds line sales volumes
- Meets department and event sales goals
- Interacts with customers and sales prospects
- Must be willing to appear in pictures in magazines, newspapers and on television programs promoting the brand
- Willing to work at public venues and major events where there a large crowds of people
- Shares ideas with supervisors regarding new ways to market the brand
- Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting the brand
- You must have an active social media presence on at least one of the channels: Facebook, personal blog, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram.
- Located in Charlotte
- Although we do make exceptions for someone with great potential, we require all applicants to have a strong audience and following on the social media channel they apply for.
General following audience minimums
- For bloggers, a minimum of 1,000 unique monthly visitors
- For Twitter, a minimum of 5,000 followers
- For Instagram, a minimum of 1,000 followers
- For YouTube, a minimum of 500 subscribers